Assurant’s Legal Assistance Plan offers affordable legal counsel for everyday life matters:
Assurant’s Legal Assistance Plan is offered by LegalEASE. This benefit provides legal assistance for a variety of legal and financial matters, including access to professional attorneys, financial counselors and other resources.
When you enroll in the plan, you can obtain legal coverage for services like estate planning or addressing a contractor dispute. Fees for most covered services are 100% paid-in-full when you use a network attorney. You can enroll in this benefit as a new hire, or once a year during open enrollment. Once you have enrolled, you cannot opt out of the plan until the next enrollment period. As a plan member, you and your covered family members can utilize the following resources:
- In-office services – Meet with an experienced network attorney who can advise and represent you when you need an attorney on your side.
- Telephone assistance – Talk to a knowledgeable professional when you need information and advice to address your legal matters
- Online resources - Whether or not you enroll in the group legal plan, all employees have
access to free resources:
- Visit legaleaseplan.com/assurant and click on the Legal Corner. This online resource includes articles, legal resources, legal document samples and access to the attorney network with discounted rates.
- Cost - If you choose to enroll in the plan, you will pay $7.65 per pay period via payroll deductions. This plan automatically covers you and your eligible family members.