The Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield member website, Anthem.com, and Sydney Health mobile app enable you to search for in-network providers in your area. If you are currently not enrolled in the Assurant health plan, see instructions below to search for in-network providers as a guest.
If you are currently enrolled in the Assurant health plan, register and log in to access additional information (estimated costs, assign a PCP, virtual text, etc.).
The Anthem network for Assurant is based where you live, not where your doctor is located. Go to anthem.com. Select "Find Care" at the top of the Home Page. Search as a Guest and then select Medical for type of care, enter your state, select Medical (Employer-Sponsored) for type of plan, then follow these steps to select the plan/network or just click on the network links below:
- If you live in the state of Florida, choose the NetworkBlue.
- If you live in the state of Georgia, choose the Blue Open Access POS.
- If you live in the greater Kansas City service area, choose the Preferred-Care Blue (KC).
- If you live in the state of Wisconsin, choose the Blue Preferred POS.
- All other employees choose National PPO (BlueCard PPO).
- Click Continue.
- Enter the city or zip code in which to search.
- Choose the type of provider you want (e.g., a doctor, hospital, lab) and location.
- Click Search.
* The greater Kansas City service area includes doctors and hospitals in 30 Missouri and two Kansas counties: Missouri: Andrew, Atchison, Bates, Benton, Buchanan, Caldwell, Carroll, Cass, Clay, Clinton, Daviess, Dekalb, Gentry, Grundy, Harrison, Henry, Holt, Jackson, Johnson, Lafayette, Livingston, Mercer, Nodaway, Pettis, Platte, Ray, Saline, St. Clair, Vernon, and Worth; Kansas: Johnson and Wyandotte.